Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Move on.....nah!!!!

What is with this writing out things, and why is writing a blog so difficult??

I mean its always so easier to write in a diary...where you can completely pour out without getting scared for the sensitivities of others.

But a blog...the only way to write freely is to be anonymous - but what is the fun then???

Anyways, this phase of my life sucks...am not doing great professionally and am at an all time low in my personal life as well - actually thats why its sucks.

Ups and downs in our lives are a part and parcel of it, but there are somethings which come as rude shock to us. But you have to get back on your feet and move on, accept life as it is and get on with it. You've to tell yourself that you tried. Tell yourself that i wasn't meant to be. Just move on.

BULLSHIT!!!!

This is nonsense. Why are you not allowed to fight for something you really want in your life?
Why are you asked to think about the collateral damage and the futility of the efforts?
What's the whole point of life if you have not fought for what you want either till you get it or till you are COMPLETELY exhausted AND broken?

Its easy to live upto a 100 years. Just leave everything which you might want to live for.

What does a life made up of compromises mean - And compromises made ONLY for material or short-term emotional happiness. What do we gain out of these? What do you think will we take to our graves - money, clothes, houses...nothing. We can't even take love with us.

But we can leave behind a lot of love, leave behind so many lovely memories that we inspire someone to want be really happy.
The whole point is to WANT something, want it really hard...and work for it.

I'll never give up what I love...never.
And if at all I do, its not me - definitely not me.

I may not be fighting for it always, but that is only because of the damage it causes to what I want.
But I'll always want it - distractions don't distract me....they can't.

I don't like to fall weak and run away, but sometimes life leaves no other option. My own people don't want to me to struggle for what I love - they feel it can only break me. I already know that.

But who wants a long life where you've not (or just) tried getting what you want.
I'd rather live a shorter version - but at least I'll not go down thinking that I gave up.

1 comment:

  1. this is a very interesting script...
    a short story kind of...
    knowing the person you were in college, and reading something so deep from you now - shows you have seen a lot lately...
    Keep the pen flowing as we say in poerty...("keyboard striking on "in case you want me to be specific)
    ----------well the above was a comment anyone can write lol...
    now on serious notes...
    what i felt reading out the words was that you have something going on your mind - certainly a lot of frustration and anger...for a simple reason that youa re not able to get what you are hoping to get and have a keen desire for...
    and for that reason you are confronting yourself and self motivating yourself - to keep up the fight within...
    I can be wrong - but that's what i could make out of it...
    As suggestions are always free - it's better to do anger before it turns into rage and ruins up your neural lines...
    it's better to do love before it becomes lust and spils your cardic pipes...
    Enjoy and keep hittng on it!!!

    ReplyDelete