Sunday, February 28, 2010

Waddup........

India won....awesome start to the WC!!

The players' strike now seems worth it. Hope they continue the momentum...of at least the efforts in the matches to come.
Its good to see Indians cheering for something other than cricket together...not that I'm against cricket - I love it....but I guess we need more than just one uniting factor.

Obviously we can't rely on our super-qualified politicians to unite us....especially when the elite ones go on to give requirements of an 'interlocutor' in the relationship of India-Pak. WTF????

What does this word even mean? As per Tharoor's clarification, it does not mean a mediator. I'm sure that at least half of the English knowing junta didn't know what this word was. But anyways, probably its just better to expect naught from our dear leaders.

But well...its not that I'm doing something extra for my country's welfare...so I'm responsible for my laziness there. But at least I'm doing my job with commitment. I guess that these guys can also return us at least this much of a favour.

Anyways...life otherwise is going pretty good. After a long time, I've got a complete 3 day break from work - last day tomorrow. The icing on the cake is that my mom and nani are here, so am enjoying lots of fantastic 'ma ke haath ka khaana'.

Its good to feel good again.

For those who don't care....
Посмотреть на меня - я вернулся

No comments:

Post a Comment